About This File
Welcome to Intersect - The Free 2D ORPG Creation Toolkit (aka MMORPG Maker)
This Engine Brings 2D ORPGs to a Whole New Level Offering:
- Seamless World Design
- Powerful Events for Unique Player Experiences
- All of the Expected RPG Elements
- No Coding Required!
- Modern and Open Source C# Codebase (if you do want to code!)
- Free Updates with New Features, General Improvements, Bug Fixes and More!
We also have an amazing support community and resources - there is no faster way to design and release your game!
Feel free to check out the screenshots above. You can download Intersect on the right - it is completely free!
What's New in Version Beta 4.3 See changelog
Intersect Beta 4.3 Released!
November 10th 2017
We've just released Beta 4.3 tons of bug fixes found in Beta 4, 4.1, and 4.2 We're hoping this version will allow games like Arcwyre to launch, and allow everyone to create their games while we start to progress on Beta 5
Bug Fixes/Problems Solved:
- Common events not triggering correctly & Questing bugs that go along with it!
- Banning effecting all accounts instead of just one (doh!)
- 1280x720 resolution option disappearing
- Npcs/Resources not always appearing on adjacent maps
- Various bugs with visual warping/map grid previews not showing correctly (or at all)
- Crashing when targetting buffed npcs/players
- Random map layers flashing
- Crash when dragging spell icons
- All kinds of crafting bugs
- Fogs rendering on wrong map layers
- Class spawn directions not working
- NPCs not regenerating health when you leave maps
- Class editor crashing when you delete character graphics
- Editor lighting
- Friendly spells not targeting correctly
- Players not learning skills set in class editor on level up
- Heal spells not working
- Animated sprites are no longer case sensitive
- Npcs not spawning facing the correct directions
- and more!
- HP Bars now hide when full health
- You can no longer attack friendly npcs
Self Contained .Exes
The client, editor, server, and migrator are now self contained. This means that you no longer need the /libs/ folders and you no longer need the .Config.exe files! After updating to Beta 4.3 you can delete the following:
- Client and Editor/libs/
- Client and Editor/Intersect Client.exe.config
- Client and Editor/Intersect Editor.exe.config
- Any PDB files in the Client and Editor folder.
- Server/Intersect Server.exe.config
- Server/Intersect Migration Tool.exe.config
- Any PDB files in the Server folder.
You can finally deploy the Intersect Client and Server now to Linux and OSX without moving files around! Just copy the Client or Server folder, install mono, open terminal, navigate to the intersect folder, and run: mono "Intersect Client.exe" OR mono "Intersect Server.exe"!!!
Beta 5 is on the way!
If you are currently using Intersect Beta 4, 4.1, or 4.2 click upgrade below! Otherwise click download on the right!
- With version Beta 4.3: