About This File
Welcome to Intersect - The Free 2D ORPG Creation Toolkit (aka MMORPG Maker)
This Engine Brings 2D ORPGs to a Whole New Level Offering:
- Seamless World Design
- Powerful Events for Unique Player Experiences
- All of the Expected RPG Elements
- No Coding Required!
- Modern and Open Source C# Codebase (if you do want to code!)
- Free Updates with New Features, General Improvements, Bug Fixes and More!
We also have an amazing support community and resources - there is no faster way to design and release your game!
Feel free to check out the screenshots above. You can download Intersect on the right - it is completely free!
What's New in Version Beta 1 See changelog
Intersect Beta 1 Released!
January 7th 2017
At long last we are finally at Beta!!!!!!! Intersect now contains all of the primary features we wanted for our engine when we started this project 2 years ago. Instead of going into a sentimental speech let me show you all of the Beta 1 updates
Questing! The final editor is done!
Trading, Parties, and Crafting! (Conquer challenges together!)
Remastered Interface! (DarkUI :D)
Our friends at Eclipse showed us where we went wrong, so now we are working to make things right. Only the main editor is dark right now all of the other editors will follow in the upcoming beta releases. I want to give a big shoutout to @Robin. His Eclipse Origins helped Joe and I get started with programming. That alone completely changed the course of our lives. It only felt right that we used his DarkUI library in this new engine. Thanks for everything man!
Upgrade Instructions (Required for 1.9 Alpha users!)
1. Make a backup of your game!!!!!
2. Open the Server folder. Delete EVERYTHING except Resources.
3. Open the Client and Editor folder. Delete EVERYTHING except Resources.
4. Download the Beta 1 Installation. Extract the files into their respective folders.
5. Download the upgrade resources. Extract them to your Client and Editor folders.
6. Open the Server folder and run the Intersect Migration Tool. Once that is done you are good to go!
Optional: Convert your .mp3 music to .ogg using my converter tool. (Intersect no longer supports mp3 audio)
Download (On the right!)
As always, feel free to post comments and questions below!
- With version Beta 1: