Need Help Arcwyre Needs a Web Developer!

Aesthetic

With the closed Alpha of Arcwyre on the way in the next few days along with the open Alpha/Beta shortly after that, Im in need of help with a forum. I know nothing about web dev other than how to pay for a domain, haha. 

If someone would be willing to assist me with this in the next few days I'd greatly appreciate it! As of right now I dont have the funds to directly reimburse you however I can pay you back with graphics should you need an artist for any projects.

@Azizele Use innovision power boards that's what here and eclipse run on (forum hosting site everything on here is done using it's stuff no custom coding) but ask jc about further details he seems to know a decent amount about it and what the best options are try pming him or kibblez (jc runs the site so probs only jc will know)

On 10/8/2016 at 8:37 AM, PhenomenalDev said:

@Azizele Use innovision power boards that's what here and eclipse run on (forum hosting site everything on here is done using it's stuff no custom coding) but ask jc about further details he seems to know a decent amount about it and what the best options are try pming him or kibblez (jc runs the site so probs only jc will know)

Unfortunately, Invision costs per month afaik.

I think Eclipse boards run on myBB which is great for full out customization.