[SOLVED] Regarding Equipment..

Azerdeath

Question

Hello everyone, using Intersect Alpha 1.9 and have a question regarding the maximum amount of fields allowed for equipment. I have been messing around with the config.xml server side and added several fields to the equipment and paper doll fields.. However, when booting up the client and the editor it seems the game only recognizes up to six fields and it is as if the others do not exist. Does the engine currently only support six equipment types or did I screw something up? Also, if the engine does not will it support more in the future or is this something I'll have to manually change in the source once it is available for download? 

4 answers to this question

Yes it supports more than 6. Please post the text in your server config relating to equipment slots and I'll let you know if you've done it wrong. I've added more slots in and they work- a horizontal scroll bar appears however, meaning you have to scroll along to use/see them- it doesn't start a new row as you'd expect.

<Equipment>
    <WeaponSlot>2</WeaponSlot>
    <ShieldSlot>3</ShieldSlot>
    <Slot0>Helmet</Slot0>
    <Slot1>Armor</Slot1>
    <Slot2>Weapon</Slot2>
    <Slot3>Shield</Slot3>
    <Slot4>Boots</Slot4>
	<Slot5>Ring</Slot5>
	<Slot6>Necklace</Slot6>
	<slot7>Aura</slot7>
	<slot8>Pet</slot8>
  </Equipment>
  <Paperdoll>
    <!--Paperdoll is rendered in the following order. If you want to change when each piece of equipment gets rendered simply swap the equipment names.-->
    <Slot0>Helmet</Slot0>
    <Slot1>Armor</Slot1>
    <Slot2>Weapon</Slot2>
    <Slot3>Shield</Slot3>
    <Slot4>Boots</Slot4>
	<Slot5>Ring</Slot5>
	<Slot6>Necklace</Slot6>
	<slot7>Aura</slot7>
	<slot8>Pet</slot8>	
  </Paperdoll>

Well the scroll bar does indeed show up, though it still only lets me scroll over to "Necklace" as the furthest option. 

3 hours ago, Azerdeath said:

Well, I figured it out and believe that I may have earned some shame for this one.. I completely spaced that it is case sensitive.. 

Lol. Well, at least you know, chuck a [SOLVED] in your thread title for people in the future, haha.