Helbreath Olympia

Giligis

Maybe you're bored with today's general MMORPG, likewise many people are, such as myself. The original Helbreath is around 20 years old and the greatest PVP game to ever exist.  It's system of battle is the most skill needed system for combat there is. All spells have to be aimed correctly and the best part it's 2 all spells have to be aimed correctly and the best part it's 2.5D! Almost like Diablo in a way. It's a super grind but the game is incredibly awesome. Every couple of days there is what's known as a crusade which is basically a giant ba it's a super grind but the game is incredibly awesome. Every couple of days there is what's known as a crusade which is basically a giant brawl between the two towns , your objective is to destroy the opponents town. It's such a small community maybe 300-500 active players but words do this game absolutely no justice. And theres a new server! Helbreath Olympia, I'll be here at launch day and I suggest you try it out tommorrow when it releases. Greatest game I will play every server to release.

Http://hbolympia.com

Yes it's Korean they use those types of graphics, basic YouTube or google search for Helbreath will kind of give you an idea, I'll be MaryJane in game atleast I should be, some people like to take my name but hey I'll be there right at 4 PM. YouTube video added to OP.