PixelFox

2 minutes ago, PhenomenalDev said:

@QuoteFox Hello I'm back to harass a great artist xD If you are still taking requests could you make Postal Guy from postal 2?

Sure ill do that abit later. working on my own sprites at the momment.

Cool are you going to make a post about the game you said you were going to start making with your art? I'm interested in seeing it

Edit: @QuoteFox Well I tried to donate but paypal complained about my auth ticket maybe my wifi lag in ibiza will try again when I get home

7 hours ago, PhenomenalDev said:

Cool are you going to make a post about the game you said you were going to start making with your art? I'm interested in seeing it

I proberbly. Will at some point :3 once I get some stuff done. 

13 minutes ago, PhenomenalDev said:

@QuoteFox Well I tried to donate but paypal complained about my auth ticket maybe my wifi lag in ibiza will try again when I get home

Also I appreciate the gesture!  If it keeps messing up lemme know.  Thank you

24 minutes ago, PhenomenalDev said:

@QuoteFox I'm back again xD would you be fine with making something you probably can't post here xD (krotchy from postal 2 xD)

Edit: Yes I'm making a postal rpg xD #ruiningenginessince2002

XD okay im not doing that request.

Could you be more especific at what kind of troll you are looking for Murdoc? I changed the orc to make a troll based on a pallete used in warcraft trolls and also made it a little bit fat and tall: pan_zps0p0ceepq.png pan3_zpsr1q0tpat.png 

Idk if that's what you were looking for or a more common style troll: pan2_zpsg5wh1jig.png