jcsnider

Introduce Yourself Thread!

281 posts in this topic

Okay i think i should introduce myself here, bcs i am not so active as i wish. I am an memeber since 2015 here in this Com, i worked since i was 12 one some rpg's in the German Forums and i have good Pixel and GUI Experience. I Worked with Eclipse engine since idk the first version idk what the first name was, i was 14 or 13 idk. I hope that i can stay here for a while, bcs my Humor and my Jokes are really sarcastic and some people dont understand this,

But I hope for a good cooperation.

Kasplant likes this

Hello everyone, new here, found this site from a friend, decided to join up!

Love game development, been doing game dev for a few years now actually, anywho, hope to have some great times here!

EDIT:

Not sure if this is intentional or what but is there no chat?

PandaCoder , Refur and EVOLV like this

25 minutes ago, ZeroX8 said:

EDIT:

Not sure if this is intentional or what but is there no chat?

There is, but it is policy that the shoutbox is restricted for the first couple of weeks, if I recall correctly, so that new joins don't spam the shoutbox with questions and showoff, and they will instead get used to using the forum itself as it is intended for asking questions and showoff.

Also, if I'm correct about the 14-day time frame though, based on your registration date it should be visible some time tomorrow for you.

Just now, Zeepanda said:

There is, but it is policy that the shoutbox is restricted for the first couple of weeks, if I recall correctly, so that new joins don't spam the shoutbox with questions and showoff, and they will instead get used to using the forum itself as it is intended for asking questions and showoff.

Also, if I'm correct about the 14-day time frame though, based on your registration date it should be visible some time tomorrow for you.

ahhhhh, makes sense, thanks for letting me know!

PandaCoder likes this