Looking for Work Madalin Vlad Design

MVD

Hello, everyone. I work as a graphic designer and my main area of expertise is logos, followed closely by UIs.

You can see my portfolio at http://madalinvlad.net where I also show the prices (menu bar, at the bottom in the red colored area)

Here are a few recent logos before you check the portfolio:

work102.jpgwork103.jpgwork104.jpgwork105.jpgwork106.jpgwork107.jpg

logo.png
Website updated with new website design and new(and old) designs.

1.png14.png27.png31.png33.png16.png57.png14.png59.png

and many more. Go check out the details for these and other designs on the portfolio itself at http://madalinvlad.net
Also, I'm open for commissions this summer more than usual, that means the commission time is shortened a lot, I can't wait to expand my portfolio. ^^

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I need some help wish a logo redesign. I already have the current logo I just need it touched up and redone for more pizzazz, lol. Also I need some other small banners and stuff done. I'd love to talk so we can talk prices and what not!!

1 hour ago, Grizzy said:

I need some help wish a logo redesign. I already have the current logo I just need it touched up and redone for more pizzazz, lol. Also I need some other small banners and stuff done. I'd love to talk so we can talk prices and what not!!

Well, depends, I'd have to see the curent logo, but generally I don't work with other people's designs. Add me on skype madalin.vlad.design and we can discuss more.

Well it's one I made myself so it's my work if that makes any difference. I just don't have that professional touch I'm looking for especially when it comes to a larger scale of professionalism.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I see you enjoy making logos, in Romania you could work as a web designer, you'd have to take care of making logos and ofc web designs, also learn html/css, work with some frameworks such as Bootstrap for example, learn more about other stuff as well, because you will never make it knowing just 1 thing or being limited to making just logos and some icons.

Your stuff is pretty good, and many companies hire juniors, you'd level up faster in such an environment, better than freelancing.

6 hours ago, Dr.House said:

I see you enjoy making logos, in Romania you could work as a web designer, you'd have to take care of making logos and ofc web designs, also learn html/css, work with some frameworks such as Bootstrap for example, learn more about other stuff as well, because you will never make it knowing just 1 thing or being limited to making just logos and some icons.

Your stuff is pretty good, and many companies hire juniors, you'd level up faster in such an environment, better than freelancing.

I'm going to UK for college starting next year. If you've seen my portfolio, I also deal with GUIs and have one website design, so I do try to expand my skill repertoire.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, PhenomenalDev said:

@MVD If I had come up with a name for my game by now I would get a design done but I am nowhere near done with the game. 

Maybe I can help with that too, free of charge. Message me on Skype, or using my e-mail contact form.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...