Overwatch

Henry

• 1 month later...

I read on reddit yesterday that they are nerfing the turret damage by 30% on consoles. So you have that to look forward to :3 Im on PC but ive heard hes been wrecking the console meta. Cheers to a new healthier meta for ya :3

I played it a few times while at an internet-café, or gaming center, as they are refered to nowadays. I own it, but my own PC is too bad to run it properly, will be getting a new one after summer, when I have some money to spend. Love a lot of parts of it, used to play a decent amount of TF2 prior to it and it is practically the same game with a lot of quality of life changes, a more action packed gameplay, and some annoying flaws fixed.

Well If anyone is up for it pm me your BattleNet# and we can play some overwatch matches. I have been getting competitive points this week to grind for that gold skin :P

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, SkywardRiver said:

I play Overwatch PC. Placed Plat and now sinking/climbing depending on what type of team I get.

I am trying to get high enough level to start playing ranked. I only really play support and healers so I am hoping it won't be that hard to find a team who will accept me.  

• 4 months later...