Unity

Sfortune

I see that there isn't any posts in this yet so I'll start. I've downloaded and installed unity but haven't really used it yet. The only reason I did is because I could use my C# skills to develop in it.

Anyone used it?

User friendly?

Worth not learning to use?

Just looking for some feedback.

Hi there! Welcome to AGD!

Yeah, I often use use Unity for fun and for work. It is super powerful and has many applications. If you want to quickly pump out games Unity is one of the ways to go.

Look for Unity tutorials, there are a ton of them out there! If you have questions post them here, I will be more than happy to help out.

-JC

Hi there! Welcome to AGD!

Yeah, I often use use Unity for fun and for work. It is super powerful and has many applications. If you want to quickly pump out games Unity is one of the ways to go.

Look for Unity tutorials, there are a ton of them out there! If you have questions post them here, I will be more than happy to help out.

-JC

Guess i'm going to give it a try. See if I can create a multiplayer shooter.

• 9 months later...

@Sfortune Unity is a fantastic game engine. I've been using it for 4 years now and I love it. It's very user friendly and easy to learn. I really hope you use it and create something out of this world.

If you have any questions about Unity or anything related please don't hesitate to drop a message in my inbox. Good luck!