[FREE 2 Color Palette ] In-Game UI

AspiringAdventurer

Hello to the Community !

I'm Happy to say that i've completed the 2 color palette Green UI Theme and is available for download ! ofcourse it's free no need for credits ! ~

Spoiler

I made a simple UI Based from ResBaK Online and is compatible for Intersect , Everything is Made from Scratch and Not Just Resizing the Image.  Free , 

Change the Font Colors to your liking to Blend well in the UI by going to

\Intersect Engine Beta 4.2\Server\resources\Colors.xml

and use CTRL + F to find the Corresponding Label you want to change.
Comments and Suggestions are welcome , as it will help me as references or avoid mistakes.

Read Me !

Spoiler

Take Note of the following :

1 ) The File is in RAR  Format so you need a program that can extract its contents .

2 ) Everything is inside the Folder and is named exactly like the orignal , by this when you moved the .png pictures to \Resources\gui make sure to COPY/Backup the original files first! 

3 ) I've Edited the InGame.XML  and change the values to reposition some of the UI Elements. If you also made changes to your UI beforehand and want to Apply This Theme then check the .XML File First to avoid conflict. Use CTRL + F which is a powerful tool !

4 ) For New People who's not satisfied of the Button Positions  as well as HP , MP and EXP Bars and want to change them but afraid to touch the Lines because it's like a pitfall  Fret Not !  I've included some comments on the most parts including their default values before the modification. so editing is just a breeze ! again use CTRL+F definitely you'll fall 

For Reference some of the Attributes i've change the values.

Spoiler

<MenuContainer> This is Necessary to move the buttons to a new position ! from Top to Left , Right to Bottom and so On.

<"Buttons"Container>   is the child of MenuContainer which is a Parent or for easy to say enclose , This Handles the Width , Height Position of your Buttons as long as it doesn't overlap with the MenuContainer. for more infor about Parent and Child Relationship head over to parenting GOOGLE !

<HPBarBackground> This Handles The Background of HP Bar Pretty self explanatory.

<MPBarBackground> This Handles The Background of MP Bar Pretty self explanatory.

<ExpBarBackground> This Handles The Background of EXP Bar Pretty self explanatory.

<HPBar> This Handles the Bar itself . 

<MPBar> This Handles the Bar itself . 

<ExpBar> This Handles the Bar itself . 

Download Link : 

Final 2 color palette Green Theme !.png

Edited by AspiringAdventurer
Releasing Final UI Theme.

1 hour ago, AspiringAdventurer said:

i'm not good at making a tutorial video

See the oficial tutorial of intersect on official home page, see the animation or item. I did then, make a tutorial like then, the people here will love it, you will give the chance to people custom more your games, while Jc provides the documentation.

4 hours ago, Weylon Santana said:

See the oficial tutorial of intersect on official home page, see the animation or item. I did then, make a tutorial like then, the people here will love it, you will give the chance to people custom more your games, while Jc provides the documentation.

I've checked the tutorials and i got inspired by it ! will do one soon as this could help new people who wants to change their UI ! 

For the meantime i'm doing 2 color pallete buttons and bars as well as adjusting them a little bit in the UI and release for public use including the InGame.xml

• 3 years later...