Request for a French Board

Abyss

Hi there!

Here is a post to talk about the creation of a board for the French comunity, like the Spanish and Portuguese ones, because there is actually a lot of french in the forum!

Personnaly i think it's a good idea because it's not always easy to translate a complex text or idea in English, I don't think i'm able to write a good story in English with a literary style. It's a good exercise but the langage is a way to share thoughts and if i can't explain fully my thoughts it's a bad thing for you and me because we will miss a lot of ideas.

A French Board will permit to : 
-Share projects in french, with the original version of the game story for example, it's great for people who don't speak English a lot
-Attract french maker  in the forum, because they can see there is a french activity ( actually all the french 2D MMO communities are dead)
-Create links between us to help or make projects together
-Advertising for the non-english MMO 2D, because it's quite hard to translate an entire project with the same quality! 

Come share your point of view, and say "Hey" if you are french to estimate the size of our community, and if it's usefull to create a board for us :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Currently working on delivering on this request. Just sent out a PM to Gibier to help me set the board up. (It will mimic the others).

Any Russian speakers see this and wanna help get a Russian board setup? I've seen a lot of users with .ru email addresses but I dont recall their usernames lol.

Wonderful ! No doubt it'll prove helpful for all of us frenchies who literally butcher Shakespeare each time we say something in english :3_grin: (just kiddin'). I would like to correct two mistakes though : first "Utiliser" should be written with -z ("Utilisez") and "n'importe quels sujets" should be in singular, without the two -s on the last words (so "n'importe quel sujet"). Voilà ! Merci !

1 minute ago, Sethis said:

Wonderful ! No doubt it'll prove helpful for all of us frenchies who literally butcher Shakespeare each time we say something in english :3_grin: (just kiddin'). I would like to correct two mistakes though : first "Utiliser" should be written with -z ("Utilisez") and "n'importe quels sujets" should be in singular, without the two -s on the last words (so "n'importe quel sujet"). Voilà ! Merci !

Yeah i didn't saw those errors i wrote it on mobile.

Parlez du moteur de jeu Intersect. Poster des traductions, tutoriels, et autres sujets liés à Intersect ici.

Poster -> Postez

Les questions lié à la conception de jeu sur Intersect ou autres peuvent être postées ici.

Les questions liées (...)

Discutez des projects ou des jeux que vous développez ici.

Discutez des projets (...)

Looks like i caught'em all :3_grin:

There is an other mistake  for  the word "discutions" :

- Le forum de discution pour nos amis parlant français  ==> Le forum de discussion pour nos amis parlant français.

- discutions générales  ==> discussions générales