4.2 first login event

PinkAngel

Question

Can i please get some help here because all night working at this is getting me nowhere. I created a switch called first login and then I created an event using the first login switch spawn/execution conditions and then to make event say if it is their first login to say some chatbox text telling them how to walk and such and if not their first login just welcome them back to the game but it is just not working because it keeps giving the first login text to everyone even if is not the first login so please can someone help me to know how i should be setting this all up because i even tried changing things around a few times and it just keeps not working correctly. thanks

bcd7d23b694322b5055e774104e6caaf.png

4 answers to this question

You don't need anything inside the spawn/execution section.

Your switch is already set to true on your account. Make a random event on the map who sets the First Login switch to false. Talk to that event and then logout and login again to see if the first block is then shown.

That should work. There might be a bug somewhere with switch/variable logic but with no one else reporting anything I'd find that hard to believe.

ok I just did what you said and I set the spawn/execution in common event editor to say first login true but it is only doing the Else part of it and not the first part for new players, just welcoming back the existing players, am i doing something wrong?

8c43fab764850d592181662fabf7af38.png