Looking for Work Pixel Art - Pay What You Want Commisions/Requests (Closed for now!)

PixelFox

jTryNg3.png

To do list:

You know me, if you don't I make pixel art. Dabbling in the dark arts of creation and creating sharp pointed edges.

cohPE41.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Terms

Artwork created in a job is yours to keep, credit is not required but appreciated. I will not create anything that you dont have the right to. (Such as Pokemon, Dragon Ball Z, Animes). I can mimic styles. I have full right to refuse a job, quit a job in progress. All completed work can be edited, modifed, colour hued, anything you like. But please specify if the artwork I make can be used by others or not in the form (Public Use). Please fill out the form below, and make sure you answer correctly as later updates after the completion of the artwork will be null and void. You can specify if you are willing to pay for the artwork in the form. If I take on your commission I will request payment to my paypal immediately and depending on the job it may take few days to afew weeks. The commissions are a "pay what you want". meaning you can give me nothing in return for work. Ill consider a no payment for work as a request, that I have the right to refuse if I do not wish to do it. I will not create art that is beyond Intersect, all sprites commissioned/request must be used within the Intersect engine and only the intersect engine (Meaning dont put the sprites in MMO maker, eclipse or RPG maker). Refunds will be given if I quit a job in progress. or the time frame provided has been exceeded. Limited to one change per commission/request. Completed work cannot be refunded, even if you are unhappy with the results. I will only accept commissions from people above the age of 18. If you are under 18, please submit a request only.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fill out Form.

lD5i5o3.gif

Name: *A name I can refer to you as*

Real Life Age:

Commison/Request: (if the work is a commission or a request, pay what you want.)

Description of the Pixel Art you require:

(Insert as much infomation as possible here or link to thread.)

-

-

-

-

-

-

Some pixel art references/Pictures of the style/Colour Palettes/Drawn Designs/Game Names:

-

-

-

-

-

-

Does your game contain copyrighted characters (Ie:Pokemon): Y/N

Your game name: *Untitled*

Is there a deadline?: DD/MM/YY

Is this asset free to use by the public: Y/N (If No I will send the completed work via contact specifed.)

I have read the terms and agree to them!: Y/N

Extra Notes:

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

on Muliple Requests, please make more Forms. Don't mash them together into one big one. It will be hard to read.

Some of my Artwork:

FaPDocy.png

A small free resource pack. Discontinued since the base engine now comes with similar sprites.

Other work:

afDQRod.png

KYlJgEJ.gif0C4nSkj.gifZOkmPzd.gifr0TxFyc.png

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...