PS4 or XBONE

Oddly

13 minutes ago, General Awesome said:

There's some great deals on the Xbox One S right now. I just got one and am having a blast playing Diablo 3. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Xbox-One-S-1TB-Forza-Horizon-3-Bundle-Xbox-Controller-Play-and-Charge-Kit-/292158259069

This is a pretty great deal. 

no one, all paid connection, and huge prices, just pc, same price , mor utilities, more games. i wasted 380€ on a pc and i can play any game of xbox and some of ps4

and dont forget emulators and can use the xbox and ps3 joysticks tooo

4 minutes ago, jesusbleach said:

no one, all paid connection, and huge prices, just pc, same price , mor utilities, more games. i wasted 380€ on a pc and i can play any game of xbox and some of ps4

and dont forget emulators and can use the xbox and ps3 joysticks tooo

Yeah well I work 30 hours a week, go to school full time, and live in a small ~600 square foot 1bdr apartment. I had a high end gaming PC I built myself for years, but sold it because I don't have the time or space for it. My Xbox just sits right under my TV and is ready-to-go whenever I've got a few minutes to fool around on it.

6 minutes ago, General Awesome said:

Yeah well I work 30 hours a week, go to school full time, and live in a small ~600 square foot 1bdr apartment. I had a high end gaming PC I built myself for years, but sold it because I don't have the time or space for it. My Xbox just sits right under my TV and is ready-to-go whenever I've got a few minutes to fool around on it.

yea, thats explain

well also i vote for xbox

a friend wo has LOT of consoles tell me this is better. also have more duration than ps4 and more titles i hear