Tileset Limit?

Gallus

Question

Sorry if this has been asked before, I searched in the answered questions section. I am curious if there is a limit to the amount of tilesets that can be added into the resources. I'm currently porting a HUGE map that I made via photoshop, its around 594 32x26 Intersect Map squares in size, and I've exported them all as 32x26 images to import as tilesets, and just add in whatever blocking I need.  Bellow is an example of exactly what I mean by I've exported them as 32x26 images as per the intersect map size.

14ce4b3636bb820e32f9afcb32185fc4.png

4 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, jcsnider said:

The whole point of tilesets is to have the minimum about of graphics to create a world like that.

Now the obvious behind I think that will work.... let us know if it doesn't though.

I understand the point of tilesets haha, I've just already created the map via photoshop, and due to the size of it, it would be much much quicker for me to just "import" it via tilesets since I don't really need to modify it, other than just adding in blockings and what not.

I will let you know my findings.

My tiny rant was a lot less for you and a lot more for anyone else who stumbles onto this topic considering this method. Should work, but makes you game a lot bigger in file size. Outside of that I'm not sure if there will be any issue.