Gibier

tileset converting progress:

f4f4a4447ba87c1328acf1244686d004.png

What to do after:

- second animation to complete water (between the water and the sand)

- convert cave tileset to dbz cave tileset

- fix graphics bugs

- change goku's house

- add other dbz log tiles

- change resources (trees, flowers...)

Edit: After few try i finally found a way to include sand's coner 

62bb77befba918076b2db9b00f11c47e.png

• 2 weeks later...

I stop the development until i find a way to fix my portforwarding (which should already work cause my port is open...)

I would like to continue it even with the bogue cause i'm able to connect to the game but it fuck my quest's event so i can't fix them.

Now about the game progress:

I'm not happy with the saiyen saga. It miss way too many things. I was working on it when my server choose to start his strike.

This new update (alpha 1.5) will change many things such as:

- Nappa is now moving in the quest 17 (he will let a chance to the player to launch the kaioken before starting the fight) if the player dont take this oportunity the fight will begin.

- After Oozaru Vegeta has been defeat the unbuff animation will start, vegeta will call his ship and leave the Earth.

- Vegeta's ship will disappear of the map of the fight against Nappa when the player will have defeat Oozaru vegeta.

- Many fix 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It's been a long time that i don't have posted here, so alot of news for you my friends:

Alpha 1.5: finished

Added a unbuff animation to Oozaru Vegeta after having beaten him

Boss now use kikoha less often

Nappa no longer spawn on a other event

Fix

Alpha 1.8: finished

5 /command

Fix quest animation

Alpha 2: finished

Side-quest: find hazelnut for squirrel

Item page is now bigger

Fix translation to french

One dinosaur appear the night

Alpha 2.1: finished

Find chest around the game's world which will give one random item

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Kibbelz said:

The music fits it very well aha. Also maybe you should use a different color of mountain their to show that is is "destroy able"

XD

Sadly i'm using the dbz log tiliset and they dont have any other color for mountain. But i could use the cliff without grass only on that part.

My alternative was to display the required attack stat number. Like the doors that require a level to be destroy:

DBZ%20-%20La%20Furie%20de%20Bou_07.png

Here are the current and new things to do in the roadmap:

Pre-alpha 8:
  - Vaisseau vegeta arrive et vegeta part avec      son vaisseau
  - breakable mountain if the player have the required level▪
  - ‎dragonball hunt on Earth + wishes
  - ‎tileset + mapping west city
  - ‎change tileset goju's house▪
  - ‎change goku's house▪
  - ‎convert RPG marker resources to dbz log
  - ‎add z-team in the fight against nappa▪
  - ‎mapping District

Alpha 1:
  - reset player account
  - ‎convert RPG marker resources to dbz log
  - ‎new combat formula
  - unlock doors with a required level
  - ‎bugs fixing

After that the game should have enough content to be playable for his first alpha release!

2 hours ago, Gibier said:

XD

Sadly i'm using the dbz log tiliset and they dont have any other color for mountain. But i could use the cliff without grass only on that part.

My alternative was to display the required attack stat number. Like the doors that require a level to be destroy:

DBZ%20-%20La%20Furie%20de%20Bou_07.png

Maybe do a recolor then :D

3 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

Maybe do a recolor then :D

I'll think about it, for now i'm still remaking what i lost from the last months of work that i lost. But i'm also adding some new feature that weren't in the game before. Recoloring the tiles would make the development slower. For now i prefer working on the list from my earlier post and release the game.  After working two years on and off on it, it would be a shame to not release it.

• 9 months later...

After almost a years without working on the project i'm back on the development! With some news:

At the character's creation you can only select Goku (now the game follow the real story line) Every character will be unlockable with the story progression. Future Trunks will only be available while the cyborg saga. Also it's not possible to change of character while doing a quest. You will have to abandon it then the game will let you change your character. When your character die it will die and will be stuck in the Other World. You will have to find the 7 dragon ball to wish for his resurrection. If all your characters are dead (except if your only character is Goku) then you will be able to pay a big amount of zenis else you will probably need top say good bye to your game slot.

Also you can't transform while flying anymore.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...