Need Sprites

xten123

Question

5 answers to this question

Just now, Kasplant said:

Cool. Me too. 

Try Google or pay people here to make them for you 

That's a pretty shitty non-answer.  At the very least link to a few artists who'd be willing to do the work.

55 minutes ago, xten123 said:

I need item sprites that are compatible with intersect.

At the very least search the site, a quick search for item icons reveals these topics:

If those don't give you what you need then Google might help, rpg maker resource sites will help, or you can make a resource request thread here if you can be very specific on the items and style you want. If you find anything good please share them with the community here.

Goodluck!

I never used rpg naker but you will need spriteset with 4 frame (2 frame will be the same)  I think it's the vx format. 

But you can choose the xp format (3 frame) if you want. But your need to find the rpg maker spriteset xp to vx convertor in the download section (in the menu not in the forum section)

12 minutes ago, Gibier said:

I never used rpg naker but you will need spriteset with 4 frame (2 frame will be the same)  I think it's the vx format. 

But you can choose the xp format (3 frame) if you want. But your need to find the rpg maker spriteset xp to vx convertor in the download section (in the menu not in the forum section)

2 hours ago, xten123 said:

I need item sprites

*facepalm*