On Death Deleting Inventory/setting back to LvL1

JohnyBlack

Question

so were new to this mmo engine have had probably about 24 hours of experience with it.
my friend wants a sort of perma death feature were if u die you reset intirely.. Level 1 original stats, empty or deleted inventory.

tried tinkering with events just dont get it yet

15 answers to this question

20 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

Should be. I can't remember nor am i at my pc to check. If it is, it will be in the event commands somewhere.

Their is not. In fact to do this you would have to do >Change Item >Take Item x999 >Every item in the game individually.

It'd be overwhelmingly tedious but possible.

I just remember something, does it even reset our stats points? Like if we go back to lvl 1, our stats points will be all reseted? If not then there's no point in doing it right. I mean lvl 1 with lvl 10/20/30 point stats and they can boost the points xD

1 minute ago, Miharukun said:

I just remember something, does it even reset our stats points? Like if we go back to lvl 1, our stats points will be all reseted? If not then there's no point in doing it right. I mean lvl 1 with lvl 10/20/30 point stats and they can boost the points xD

Pretty sure it only change the level without reset the stat. We could create the event to do if the player have the class X and die to reset the default value. But the event editor doesn't have the feature set or add stat value.

To be honest don't know why the event editor doesn't have it. It would be one of the most usefull thing on it.

Just now, Gibier said:

Pretty sure it only change the level without reset the stat. We could create the event to do if the player have the class X and die to reset the default value. But the event editor doesn't have the feature set or add stat value.

To be honest don't know why the event editor doesn't have it. It would be one of the most usefull thing on it.

Indeed, I tried to change the level of my chara to lvl 1 and my stats still 100+ each