Port-forwarding on a Telus V1000H

Lyim

Question

So I have had a few people help me set up port forwarding and none of their ideas have worked so far, I am using a Telus V1000H so my buddies can connect and test without the hassle of working with LogMeIn Hamachi. I have been told countless times that it is an easy process however I can not figure it out at all. I have contacted Telus support and they have no clue what I am trying to do. (+1 for Customer Service :D)  and when I explain it to them slowly and in detail, they still have no clue what to do. I have checked PortForward.com's Telus V1000H Tutorial and they have a page different from mine because its probably outdated.

Can anyone help me figure out what to do?

Port Forward Page:

Spoiler

88ffeb4a2e21f78d43cda11fdf459cc0.png.5390d9f77b71c744e2e15f8d11579a49.png

You can see the my "Protocol" section does not have a "Both" option either.

6 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Mapyo said:

And it is, but what am I supposed to do before that?

@SPQR Panda

Well the guide you linked is pretty close to being exactly what I see in your screenshot, so you'd follow its instructions.
Also you could look at step 3 on this guide:

8 minutes ago, Mapyo said:

So I have had a few people help me set up port forwarding and none of their ideas have worked so far, I am using a Telus V1000H so my buddies can connect and test without the hassle of working with LogMeIn Hamachi. I have been told countless times that it is an easy process however I can not figure it out at all. I have contacted Telus support and they have no clue what I am trying to do. (+1 for Customer Service :D)  and when I explain it to them slowly and in detail, they still have no clue what to do. I have checked PortForward.com's Telus V1000H Tutorial and they have a page different from mine because its probably outdated.

Can anyone help me figure out what to do?

Port Forward Page:

Hide contents

88ffeb4a2e21f78d43cda11fdf459cc0.png.5390d9f77b71c744e2e15f8d11579a49.png

You can see the my "Protocol" section does not have a "Both" option either.

Right now your protocol should be TCP.