About Global Map.

Weylon Santana

Question

A question I always forgot to ask and I now remembered: is there a certain limit on how many maps can be created connected? Global map (About +50, -100 maps, among those numbers.) Because in beta 2 everything worked, but when I made 12 maps together the server supported 1 person only. The same thing happened when there was music on map properties. (Ps: this in beta 2, did not test in b3). My question is the amount of maps connected or having music in the map properties interferes with how many people it supports? (Or if my pc is bad to support at least two hahaha)

2 answers to this question

I 

12 minutes ago, jcsnider said:

It shouldn't matter. You should be able to handle 1000s of maps and dozens or hundreds of players depending on your hardware. Most of Beta 4 is about optimizations and performance will increase significantly after it is released.

I understand. I'm finishing up the whole database (animations, items, stores, features, stuff like that.) And soon I'll move on to the graphic part of maps and paperdolls. I'll wait for b4 to be able to continue with the graphic part. I'll finish the whole database and wait.