Pre-Release Wing of Misadventure - RPG Maker MMO

Terabin

composio2_1500x_874__by_terabin-dcog33w.

Introduction
Wing of Misadventure is a professional anime-style action MMO with original arts and characters developed in RPG Maker VX Ace. It is a game that is growing in Brazil and will be released with an English version on Steam.

The project was developed through the sponsorship of the Brazilian community that invested in us and allowed us to reach the level we are today with graphics and unique pixel art in the game.

Description
Wing of Misadventure is the definitive Massive Multiplayer Online RPG experience created on RPG Maker, featuring a unique art style, carefully crafted loot system and fast paced combat style, making it the perfect match for hardcore and casual gamers alike!

Venture in the world of Misadventure, with six playable races, and discover the deep lore from the
creation of the world to its gods, races and culture. Form parties and guilds with players from
around the world to beat dungeons and face dangerous enemies!

Features
ï‚· Class system that features different play styles for each race, making it possible to adjust
party compositions on the fly
ï‚· Beautiful handcrafted graphics with many different regions and treasures to explore!
ï‚· Story line quests that will unlock access to more skills, new locations and world quests that
will appear at different spots throughout the map
ï‚· More than 10 different loot qualities and types of bonus for equipment, and a crafting
system that will allow players to create the best equipment for their class
ï‚· Low system requirements, maintaining the desired performance even in huge raids

Print Screens
GAuP7sZ.png

o0RGWRA.png

Races

Iarumas
wing_of_misadventure___iarumas___new_art

Ritelf
wing_of_misadventure___ritelf___new_art_

Arut Neva
wing_of_misadventure___arut_neva___new_a

Mich Adapse
wing_of_misadventure___mich_adapse___new

Cani Kinch
wing_of_misadventure___cani_kinchs___new

Aiprah
wing_of_misadventure___aiprahs___new_art

Video

Price
15$ on Steam, but you can contribute in website with 5$ and get test access

Currently it is possible to purchase it only on the site, it comes out on Steam with the English version at the end of the year. Buying on the site will ensure access to Steam.

Find us
http://wingofmisadventure.4tabern.com/
https://www.facebook.com/wingofmisadventure

https://twitter.com/wingofmisad

Help us

We have started a Patreon to finish development and launch a NA e EURASIA server!

https://www.patreon.com/wingofmisadventure

Art page:
https://terabin.deviantart.com/

Steam greenlight approved page:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=899615216

Owner & Developer
Allyson de Souza Bacon

Thank you for the feedback!

Simply love the UI, best of luck with your project! I'm also curious, this is RPG Maker with some kind of online edit you made?

Yeah! (well, just the script) RPG Maker use Ruby interpreted language so it's possible create a DLL library with extra functions (you can import anything in C++ to RPG Maker, include any type of socket library or a new graphic API)

Just now, PhenomenalDev said:

@Terabin Love the art style and as someone who used to use mv I can definitely say that you have done a ton of work and should be proud of it, can't wait for the release :P will it be ftp though? 

Woaah, thank you for you words. <3

I hope to launch early access soon, I think of launching on Steam, but I need to raise money for this and to finalize some aspects of the game, so I'm trying to finish more early access sales.

"Leaving 4Tabern to the world. I really wanted to play your game, I've been following everything from 4Tabern and on the face page up here. <3 He is a person to be inspired to create games in this style. <3" I learned fluent spanish when I was 2 Daminan....cmon..........Nah im wildin i just translated to google. Sorty my enligles is not so greood. :D

10 minutes ago, Daxterxx said:

"Leaving 4Tabern to the world. I really wanted to play your game, I've been following everything from 4Tabern and on the face page up here. <3 He is a person to be inspired to create games in this style. <3" I learned fluent spanish when I was 2 Daminan....cmon..........Nah im wildin i just translated to google. Sorty my enligles is not so greood. :D

I think the forum rules are to speak english :P

On Topic: Really nice project you got going here! Very nice style. However the sprites do look out of place.

8 hours ago, Weylon Santana said:

@Terabin Saindo da 4Tabern para o mundo. Eu queria muito jogar seu jogo, tenho acompanhado tudo do 4Tabern e na página do face até aqui. <3

É uma pessoa em quem se inspirar para criação de jogos nesse estilo. <3

:P

Your words are very important for me. <3

4 hours ago, Essence said:

I think the forum rules are to speak english :P

On Topic: Really nice project you got going here! Very nice style. However the sprites do look out of place.

Thank you! I understand your point about the sprites, what you think is necessary to improve this point? You talk about the sprite in inventory? Or in the map?

Everything looks really solid man, the UI, the mapping, but the sprites I have to agree with. Your using RPG Maker, so you are allowed to use the sprites, I know you know this. Why not take a look at some of the custom stuff on the reouse page of RPG maker???

5 minutes ago, Daxterxx said:

Everything looks really solid man, the UI, the mapping, but the sprites I have to agree with. Your using RPG Maker, so you are allowed to use the sprites, I know you know this. Why not take a look at some of the custom stuff on the reouse page of RPG maker???

The sprites is made for the project and is based on my illustration, i have paid a pixel artist to do this for me. :(

That looks amazing! 2.5 Graphics it looks like! You could make a Kingdom Hearts Game out of that and it be amazing! Maybe you should think about releasing a engine to the public, just a setup. Or do like I did, I release a DBZ Starter Kit Engine. Maybe you might be interested in doing something like that. But incredible work!

Edited by Skulltula

1 hour ago, Skulltula said:

That looks amazing! 2.5 Graphics it looks like! You could make a Kingdom Hearts Game out of that and it be amazing! Maybe you should think about releasing a engine to the public, just a setup. Or do like I did, I release a DBZ Starter Kit Engine. Maybe you might be interested in doing something like that. But incredible work!

Yaap, thank you for your words. <3

I really think about a public engine based on Wing of Misadventure, maybe i try to sell to get more funds for my particular project, and with this i give a new engine for the community. :P

Or i can just release, idk. :P

Edit~~

While i think about this, Wing is based in Forjerum, my engine, look:

https://github.com/terabin/Forjerum

40 minutes ago, Daxterxx said:

You already did release it. Well a version of it at least it's on github

Whoops.

Yeah, but Wing is different from Forjerum (structure, systems and performance). Forjerum is a project of 2014, Wing is a rewrited version.