Chest with item.

tekadon

Question

6 answers to this question

Open a new Event. Change the graphic by clicking the grey box where it says graphic. Select Action Button at the bottom as shown highlighted in blue

Spoiler

Create an Event string similar to the one shown below. I don't have time to explain each function of the event editor but it's pretty self explanatory.

Spoiler

Hit new page and change the Conditions to > Self Switch A = True then make the event look similar to the one below.

Spoiler

I hope this helps a little bit more! Sorry I couldn't go too much in detail I'm quite busy. I hope you can understand this well.

Are you asking how to create a chest with an item in it that you can only get once?

If so create an event, change the graphic to your chest sprite while it is closed.

Set the Event Trigger to Action

>Change Item >Give 1 (item here)

>Self Switch A On (Turn on a self switch for the event which is a switch independent to the specific event)

Make a second page on the event

Set the graphic to the chest sprite while it is opened

>Show Text: (You already opened this chest blah blah)

This will make it so that when you first open the chest it will open, give the player an item and then remained open and if the player tries to access the chest again it will only give the text you decide or no text, it's up to you completely.

There ya go.

12 minutes ago, NotAzizele said:

Are you asking how to create a chest with an item in it that you can only get once?

If so create an event, change the graphic to your chest sprite while it is closed.

>Change Item >Give 1 (item here)

>Self Switch A On (Turn on a self switch for the event which is a switch independent to the specific event)

Make a second page on the event

Set the graphic to the chest sprite while it is opened

>Show Text: (You already opened this chest blah blah)

This will make it so that when you first open the chest it will open, give the player an item and then remained open and if the player tries to access the chest again it will only give the text you decide or no text, it's up to you completely.

There ya go.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I did not understand what you said.
When I translate your sentence she became meaningless.

Will not you have a video or photos explaining the step by step better?

I believe that my English is not good at all.