Arcwyre World Map Sneak Peak

Aesthetic

This world map depicts the eastern most continent of Arcacia, Eastreach.

Eventually with the release of the source this map will be accessible to players with the 'M' key or possibly a map button. On the map there will be an indicator depicting your current position a well as quest markers that depict where you need to go globally for your current quest.

With the release of 0.0.3 there will also be MUCH more lore available to the public about the world, how it was formed, it's history, and the denizens of different areas around Arcacia.

C&C pl0x c:

I want to live in ?????. ????? is love, ????? is life, ????? is my grand fortress of hopes and ????? dreams.

It's my fortress of solitude, or as I call it, the thing that will mow down your fleet if you try to entire my bay you shitty AI, MY BAY, MY FISHING BOATS, NO TOUCHY (clearly an AOE2 reference so this is made super tiny so it's "less off topic").

42 minutes ago, SPQRawr I'm a Dinosaur said:

I want to live in ?????. ????? is love, ????? is life, ????? is my grand fortress of hopes and ????? dreams.

It's my fortress of solitude, or as I call it, the thing that will mow down your fleet if you try to entire my bay you shitty AI, MY BAY, MY FISHING BOATS, NO TOUCHY (clearly an AOE2 reference so this is made super tiny so it's "less off topic").

That made my entire morning I love you.

22 minutes ago, PhenomenalDev said:

@SPQRawr I'm a Dinosaur Off topic for 1 second! IS HE A MADMAN?

Shh go kill chickens.