About tile selection

Refur

Question

3 answers to this question

You can change that at the bottom of Server\resources\config.xml

I actually played around with this a litte bit, and it seems to work fine for 16x16 tiles. The map height and width can also be increased to a maxium of 64 tiles, before running into a hardcoded limit.

Please take note that this is not recommended tho. I guess it's not really tested and may break some things. There is even a big warning in the config.xml:

<!--DO NOT TOUCH! These values will resize the maps in the engine and will CORRUPT existing maps. In MOST cases this value should not be changed. It would be wise to consult us before doing so!-->

19 hours ago, eins said:

You can change that at the bottom of Server\resources\config.xml

I actually played around with this a litte bit, and it seems to work fine for 16x16 tiles. The map height and width can also be increased to a maxium of 64 tiles, before running into a hardcoded limit.

Please take note that this is not recommended tho. I guess it's not really tested and may break some things. There is even a big warning in the config.xml:

I did it, I changed the TileWidth and TileHeight to 16x16. In normal tileset selection it works fine, but when I try in autotile or something different It doesn´t work correctly.
The other problem that I noticed is that the speed movement decreases and the life bar above the character is shortened.

Any suggestions?

If you decrease your tiles use by half you gotta do the same for auto tiles.

As for the speed and lifebar those are things that you will likely want to custom tweak after the source is out. There is a big warning on using those features for a reason.