[Question] Intersect or Orion?

Kauecamelo

Just now, Kauecamelo said:

Intersect or Orion to keep an MMORPG with more than 50 players online ?!

Well, before getting 50 players. The game must be outstanding for obvious reasons. However each engine has it's perks. Intersect is a smoother engine with less bugs. It's a really nice engine to work in, however Orion is a good base engine with a few extra features alongside the source code. Whereas the Intersect source code hasn't been released yet. So both engines are fairly balanced. However, Imo you should go to the engine that has the features that interests you more.

Just now, Essence said:

Well, before getting 50 players. The game must be outstanding for obvious reasons. However each engine has it's perks. Intersect is a smoother engine with less bugs. It's a really nice engine to work in, however Orion is a good base engine with a few extra features alongside the source code. Whereas the Intersect source code hasn't been released yet. So both engines are fairly balanced. However, Imo you should go to the engine that has the features that interests you more.

They are very good, but some of the two can have more stability than the other?

3 minutes ago, Kasplant said:

Both.

But I would work on getting 10 online before even thinking about 50 simultaneous players :)

It's just that I'm afraid to start work on one and not stand up to my demand, of course I'm thinking about the future