Server?

Stx

Okay, so let's say I had a finished product and wanted to release my game on an actual server, where would be the place to go? Baring in mind I DO want a windows server, I know they're more expensive, but I'd prefer to use Windows :D

Just now, SPQR Panda said:

Possibly depending on which VPS you get (I would discourage less than 1G of memory). Just be aware Windows is more expensive (around 55% more) and you have to select it deliberately when ordering your VPS.

Alright, cheers. I want a windows server anyway haha :D

Just now, Essence said:

Alright, cheers. I want a windows server anyway haha :D

I know, I just want to make sure you're looking at the correct prices before you buy, and that you select everything properly since I imagine it would be agonizing if you accidentally bought Linux and needed to talk to customer support to switch (and the pay more to cover the difference between the two).

Just now, SPQR Panda said:

I know, I just want to make sure you're looking at the correct prices before you buy, and that you select everything properly since I imagine it would be agonizing if you accidentally bought Linux and needed to talk to customer support to switch (and the pay more to cover the difference between the two).

Yeah, I appreciate that. So thank you from saving from an agonizing pain :D