Game Programming

SherwiN

Genusis

Mirage Engine Creator

Data

Bradley

QrystalWave

Resource

Kibbelz (for giving us his collected sprites)

Nintendo

Pokemon Inc.

Forum

www.forum.pokenew.com

Download Link

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/b59mfuzef495bul/AAAmYWw62ReMHqQ73rwMTmW9a?dl=0

Guest SherwiN
5 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

Aproved good luck! Some of the maps look plain and need work. Whats the progress with pokemon data? Evolutions, movesets etc.

Evolutions, just need to finish evolving when learned a move, time based, happiness based, gender based

Movesets, some moveset turned into custom since those are Turned Based move type probably, 30% moves are not working

Pokemon data don't have abilities yet, and the boost based on weather

The reason of those plain maps is to give players a space for battling.. It will be hard to have small maps or detailed maps but less space

But it's already playable

Guest SherwiN
3 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

I like that you're concerned about space. It wouldn't hurt to add a few pretties like flowers, small rocks though! 

I did on the older maps, but due to the old AI system without a good pathfinding feature. Players can use those rocks or and objects that block spaces to avoid being hit by high level pokemon and using their low level pokemon to level it fast

Surely that just adds outplay potential? Unless you're talking about some sort of party system where you share exp somehow. If its just a 1v1 scenario i dont see how you get advantages. If its vs npcs not pvp just spawn more npcs on the map or make them tankier (buffed stats lost on capture)

This project has always been sweet from the start. With me starting school and my own project plus life in general I honestly don't think I have enough time to help, as much as I wish I did. I try to find time and simply can't. I'll be a die hard player!

Guest SherwiN
1 minute ago, Kibbelz said:

Just upgrade the pahfinding haha

Naaah. I'm too busy with my C Project

I only do the minor stuff on this game for now. I'm busy learning other language at the moment

• 4 weeks later...
Guest SherwiN
46 minutes ago, Rory said:

I'm glad my UI from Pokemon Planet Online inspired you ;)

Yeah! Thanks for showing it off on your deviantart.. I never did send ya a request to copy it and just create those gui similar to your design

2 minutes ago, xSherwiNx said:

Yeah! Thanks for showing it off on your deviantart.. I never did send ya a request to copy it and just create those gui similar to your design

Hahah, no problem :P
We have a new one in the works anyway

On 3/24/2017 at 8:46 AM, Rory said:

I'm glad my UI from Pokemon Planet Online inspired you ;)

I knew the name "Rory" in game was you, just knew it. Played PPO for about 3-4 months, what a small world. 

On-topic: The UI looks fantastic, remember when the project had little to nothing to show, you are making big leaps and bounds now!

4 hours ago, DudeItsCorey said:

I knew the name "Rory" in game was you, just knew it. Played PPO for about 3-4 months, what a small world. 

On-topic: The UI looks fantastic, remember when the project had little to nothing to show, you are making big leaps and bounds now!

That's great! 3-4 months is a Long time :) I'm glad something I work on has left a mark on you and I'm always Glad when my work inspires others, especially in the communities I spend time in.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SherwiN

The game is back on Development mode

We will start doing the new region and update the kanto region pokemon spawn