I can't start my server?

repgainer3

Question

So I have the current version of Intersect, and whenever I start up the server it tells me there's an error, I've really got to get cramming on how to use this game engine coding wise, so if I can't even get the server to run, I've got an issue, here's the error logs, can someone help me please? I really don't want to let Ambard down!

no such table: time<br/>
StackTrace :   at Mono.Data.Sqlite.SQLite3.Prepare(SqliteConnection cnn, String strSql, SqliteStatement previous, UInt32 timeoutMS, String& strRemain)
   at Mono.Data.Sqlite.SqliteCommand.BuildNextCommand()
   at Mono.Data.Sqlite.SqliteDataReader.NextResult()
   at Mono.Data.Sqlite.SqliteDataReader..ctor(SqliteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)
   at Mono.Data.Sqlite.SqliteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at Intersect_Server.Classes.Core.Database.LoadTime() in C:\Users\JC Snider\Desktop\Intersect-Engine\Intersect Server\Classes\Core\Database.cs:line 2036
   at Intersect_Server.Classes.Core.Database.InitDatabase() in C:\Users\JC Snider\Desktop\Intersect-Engine\Intersect Server\Classes\Core\Database.cs:line 200
   at Intersect_Server.Classes.MainClass.Main(String[] args) in C:\Users\JC Snider\Desktop\Intersect-Engine\Intersect Server\Classes\Core\Main.cs:line 68
Date :2/6/2017 6:51:23 PM

6 answers to this question

Oh, I found out my problem, when i first started the server, it asked me something, and I was talking with Ambard at the time, so I didn't pay much attention to it, I just re-installed it to figure out that, that thing I ignored was the option to allow the server access to run lol.