Gibier

World Of Ghoul

This game is an alternative story of the manga Tokyo Ghoul. In this fan-made story the ghouls have decided to expend their territory all around the world. Why fight to take the control of a so little location while the rest of the globe don't have the CCG. Here begin the dead bodies falling everywhere and. No more place is save and more place to hide. Don't be alone cause this is the World Of Ghoul.

Full Story:

Spoiler

The Begin:

You begin your story as a child. You are happy in a wonderfull world. But here the rumors begins to take all over the world. The ghouls exist and start increase their area. Everywhere the habitant have started to panic. For now you are in safety but be quiet cause maybe they will coming to you.

One day, your parents tell you to go find some milk for the cat. You enter to the shop and buy it. When you comeback you find...

Human

Spoiler

You find a ghoul eat your two parents. You take the phone and escape from the house before the ghoul see you. When you are in a safety place you call the cops. The cops take you to the police station and go to your house. When they arrive they bolt kill by the same ghoul.

You gonna live in an orphanage for the two next years.

Two years past since the death of your parents. You are still sad about it but your are strong. You gonna out of the orphanage to see some friends from the school when...

Become a CCG member

Spoiler

**One year ago since you came to the orphanage, the CCG fight the ghouls everywhere. They need help of the citizen, they come see persons who lost someome cause of the ghouls.**

An inspector from the CCG come to see you. He want to recruit you to the CCG academy. You agree to take part of this fight to protect the other. A long and painfull life is waiting you. Learn how to fight, become stronger.  Fight ghouls and become a chief inspector of the CCG.

The african's storyline

Spoiler

The american's storyline

Spoiler

The asian's storyline

Spoiler

Become a One-Eyed Ghoul

Spoiler

You walk to see yours friends but a car hit you. Not long after, you wake up at the hospital in painfull. What happen ?!? You has been operated, it's not the time for you to leave the hospital .

You are hungry so you go to a restaurant to eat something. But when you trying to eat a taste of vomit start in your mouth. You has become a ghoul.

The african's storyline

Spoiler

The american's storyline

Spoiler

The asian's storyline

Spoiler

Ghoul

Spoiler

You find a Ghoul investigator kill your two parents. You drop the milk and escape from the house. Run to the forest it's you better chance to llive. You finally find a orphanage for ghoul. Here you will be safe and train yourseft to become stronger. You will find a way to revenge your family.

Choose your Kagune

Spoiler

Ukaku (Long distance)

Spoiler

This type of Kagune is fast in duel. The Ukaku Kagune trow a torrent of spike create by the Kagune. But they don't have much stamina and are weak in a short distance fight.

Rinkaku (Long distance)

Spoiler

This type of Kagune is long. The Rinkaku Kagune is powerless at the short distance fight but can regenerate themself faster than the other.

Koukaku (Short distance)

Spoiler

This type of Kagune is very solid and heavy. The Koukaku Kagune is powerfull at the short distance fight but too much slow for long distance fight.

Bikaku (Short distance)

Spoiler

This type of Kagune is balanced. Good defense, attack and speed but can only fight in short distance fight.

More part of the story will come eventually I'm sorry.

Gameplay:

Spoiler

Choose your character

Choose between three type of character already available: African, American and Asian. Does the character gonna be a men or a women? Does he/she will be a human or a ghoul, a CCG inspector or a Ghoul. Do you gonna protect the other human or eat them ? It's all your choice.

14e96b6a90a7449208ab4988eac99e8f.png

Affective choice 

Your choice will affect the stroryline from the begining. An American will not have the same quest as the Asian, same for the African. An American human will have not the same quest as the american ghoul have...

Choose and develop your skills

What kind of Quinque or Kagune do you want? When you become a CCG inspector you can kill Ghoul take some part of their Kagune and craft a Quinque. When you become a Ghoul you can eat Human to become powerfull or you can eat other Ghoul and become a Cannibal Ghoul.

Type of character: 

Spoiler

Each character type will begin is own story on their own continent. This choice will affect all the storyline, even if they are all ghoul or human, the situation will be not the same on every continent. The npc, evironment will also not be the same. I suggest you to try more than one type of character to see more than one story.

African:

9dc3d8f715c3512e64154d7ba3ef4128.png

American:

87662e92bad440694875dc8d968e77c0.png

Asian:

f504862a512b0452cf6a39648ca71c02.png

I already planned to add some new type of character in the future. I think seven types of character would be really nice.

Classes:

Spoiler

Human

45fe73440bbddc175c65e637bcff584a.png

The human class is weak at the start but will be powerfull with the progression of the main story. At a moment the player will need choose between being a CCG investigator or being a One-Eyed Ghoul. This choice will affect the future of the story.

Ghoul

154235a1f4df2273929d85ce9d644f72.png

The ghoul are powerfull at the begining but they will be weak with the progression of the story. They will need to eat human to be more powerfull, if the player want to, this class can equip a Quinque to loose less energie.

Picture and stuff:

Spoiler

Person behind the game:

Spoiler

Creator:

Gibier

Mapper:

Gibier

Writer:

Gibier

Pixel artist:

Gibier

Like you can see, I'm the only one to develop this game. I need to do all the spritesheet, itemsheet, paperdolls... and GUI. The game will be very long to developp so please be patient if you want to try this game.

Spoiler

Thanks to:

jcsnider and Kibbelz for the intersect engine,

the creator of the Half Kaizer spriteset, it's helpfull of the creation of the game..

Vb6 to not be a part of the game

please Damian666 get out of my code... 

fuck you gibier :P

I cannot approve this until you provide some more information, maybe add a storyline and some pictures? Whats the concept behind your game? Go into more detail about your game, at the moment it seems rather vague. 

Yes it's pretty vague indeed, I planned to add some picture for a better description, but for now I have absolutely nothingto show. I need to craete the characters and the tileset and I'm the only one to work on this project. I think thwe next week I will be enough avanced to show more stuff.

Call me skeptical, but this seems to just be a flat green map with a character creation screen (that is already IN the engine!) and something basic to tell us what it'll be about. Not really screaming "Work in progress" to me, more "I threw this together in 10 minutes!" I think you might have been better off waiting until you had something more to show to get people interested in your game. Right now it's just.. an empty Intersect project with a vague promise of being like a story that someone else wrote.

Harsh, perhaps. But I feel other projects were held to a higher standard to be approved.

9 hours ago, Chronos said:

Not really screaming "Work in progress" to me

It don't seems like a WIP cause it's not. It's still in PL stade. I could make some beautiful image, GUI and other stuff to have a better presentation. But for now I prefer create a basic presentation and past less time on the it than the game itself.

PL - You are still planning/mapping out your game and organizing your thoughts

Sure the game would be more developped if I used a pre-did tileset, items and other but I prefer to learn and make all the game. I could make maps and a video of the game with rpg maker theme to fill the presentation a little more. But it would be not really this game on the video.

Yes I have probably less thing to show than the other, but I think I explain my project pretty well for now (well the better I could make). It will be better when I will finish some pixel art.

Edit: Sorry to take to much time on each thing. For now I try to remake the mask to have a better look.

If American is white, how is European?

All around the world ain't just America, Africa and Asia.

The idea is just silly, no originality at all, also you just started working on this, why posting it so early?

Anyhow, good luck with this

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 hour ago, Ariel said:

Far from finish mate .
dont use copyright names.
Good luck :)

Names cannot be copyrighted

5 hours ago, Ariel said:

Far from finish mate .
dont use copyright names.
Good luck :)

I know it's really far to be finish. I used the word """"finish"""" just to say. That I finish the game presentation for now. It's not finish true. But more time I pass on the presentation  less time I work on the game.

I think the game is more important now than his presentation. Cause like Chronos said I have nothing to show.

17 hours ago, Dr.House said:

If American is white, how is European?

All around the world ain't just America, Africa and Asia.

The idea is just silly, no originality at all, also you just started working on this, why posting it so early?

Anyhow, good luck with this

Sure more than three groyps of people lives on the Earth. It's not logical at all to just have three choice. But like I explained on the "Type of character" section I planned to add more choice on the list and add more choice of skin color to each class of location.

Post the presentation of the game is just I choice I made. I prefer to post it now and show a progression than show a """almost""" complete project.

Well thanks for your comments I gonna try to show more eventually.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm interested although I can't speak for everyone else. I'm a fan of Tokyo Ghoul and willing to help write out some of the quests here and there if you give me a basic outline of each quest. I sadly cannot commit fully to the project but... The offer for me to help out whenever I can, is there.