[]RO-Creator[] Xavis

Need Help
Dragonball Z: Resurrection Online! [Now Recruiting]

61 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, LegendarySaiyanMan said:

Lol had no idea you were apart of the Forum broski! It's the one you been speaking to for the last few months over FB :P But ye indeed! I'm have a huge credit System trust me! I'm add a box at the login screen to have a Credit list for everything! and I credit you real quick on the Forum.

hahahah Im very greateful for that!

I just didnt recognize your nickname, sorry

All Good BigBro! Love your support and help! It's really appreciated! 

AWESOME UPDATE: FIXED A CRITICAL BUG! FIXED GAMEPLAY LAGGING! THE GAME RUNS SMOOTH NOW I DID SOME FIXING UP THROUGH THE SERVER SO NOW THE GAME IS RUNNING SMOOTH THEN NORMAL! VIDEO IS EXPECTING TO BE OUT SOON WHICH IS THE TRAILER TYPE DEAL, AND A GAMEPLAY VIDEO! ENCRYPTION SYSTEM SHOULD BE ADDED SOON!

UPDATED: ADDED TWO NEW VIDEOS ONES A GAMEPLAY VIDEO AND ANOTHER IS A BOSS FIGHT. DON'T JUDGE 100% CAUSE WE'RE STILL WORKING ON THE GAME. 

UPDATED: WE FINSH OUR WEBSITE AND FORUMS!

YOU MUST SIGN UP TO THE FORUMS TO VIEW OUR FORUMS! WE WILL HAVE A CLOSED BETA SOON SO IF YOU WANNA HELP/SUPPORT THE TEAM YOU CAN SIGN UP TO THE FORUMS AND PRIVATE MESSAGE ME ON THE FORUMS WITH THE INFORMATION NEEDED FROM THE ANNOUCEMENTS MESSAGE.

WEBSITE LINK: https://dragonballz-ro.wixsite.com/dbzro

OUR FORUMS LINK: http://dragonballz-ro.boards.net/

CHECK OUT OUR LIVE CHAT: http://dragonballz-ro.boards.net/page/live-chat

boasfesta likes this

Edited: I Updated the entire post you guys wanna check it out and give us some support.

Edited: Sorry for the Double Post was a Mistake.

Oh Ok! Thank you @jcsnider!

We got a good amount of support on the Forums about 33 people, which is amazing to me! But thank you big time for allowing me to look for support on the Forums! Without the site it couldn't be possible!

-Also got some pulls from youtube videos.

PhenomenalDitto likes this

New Video wanted to update, I'm officially the spriter, I'm in deep need of Mappers, if anyone wants to map for the team that be amazing!

@Whitespirits Wanna map for the game broski? Be a Mapper? I added your work in the Credits already as well.

I don't know if perhaps is too late, but I'm looking for projects in which I could collaborate. I'm a many years experienced developer. If you're still looking for developers, please ask for my CV. I really like your project and I know I can apport a lot to it.

My email: damobe@gmail.com

Regards.

David Moñino

You not to late I pm you my skype and discord. I have a Spriter/Artist, I'm also a artist and I do the entire 9 yards, I got a developed but extra hands is always needed. I pm you and make sure to sign up on our website to check out recent progress too. We delayed closed beta launch cause we need a Encryption System done and a Launcher if you can help the team with that, that be amazing BTW!

3 hours ago, []RO-Creator[] Xavis said:

We delayed closed beta launch cause we need a Encryption System done

I manage to make a simple version of encryption work, it's not really hard than i though it would

On 4/23/2017 at 4:38 PM, []RO-Creator[] Xavis said:

Awesome Map man! :D You just gave me inspiration for mapping