[]RO-Creator[] Xavis

Need Help
Dragonball Z: Resurrection Online! [Now Recruiting]

61 posts in this topic

~- Date:4/20/17 - Edited: Sorry Wanted to update the progress of the Game and still looking for help! We need Spriters/Pixel Artist and Mappers!!! Please Comment below if you're interested in joining our Staff Team! We have 3 people so far on the Development Team, me, my Developer and 1 Pixel Artist/Spriter.

Hello Guys i'm here to ask for help! I need Help with mapping and a Artist!

Need Two Mappers who willing to help out with making amazing maps for this Dragonball Z Project and a Artist to help build a better GUI Work.

Heres some Examples on how the game is expected to look like and how it does look like at the moment.

I'm making a Dragonball Z 2D MMORPG and I have these tilesets and character graphics! Transformations, attacking, running and blast animations! Theres 22 Characters playable! I get my sprites from the same sprite as the two videos you see down below! My Game is exactly like the first video but in bad need of new GUI Work and Mapping. I'm developing this English Dragonball Z Game since there aren't many good ones out there!

YOU MUST SIGN UP TO THE FORUMS TO VIEW OUR FORUMS! WE WILL HAVE A CLOSED BETA SOON SO IF YOU WANNA HELP/SUPPORT THE TEAM YOU CAN SIGN UP TO THE FORUMS AND PRIVATE MESSAGE ME ON THE FORUMS WITH THE INFORMATION NEEDED FROM THE ANNOUCEMENTS MESSAGE.

WEBSITE LINK: https://dragonballz-ro.wixsite.com/dbzro

OUR FORUMS LINK: http://dragonballz-ro.boards.net/

CHECK OUT OUR LIVE CHAT: http://dragonballz-ro.boards.net/page/live-chat

My Developer is Creating All The Systems From Scratch as you See, the Video Down below for 2.0 Combat is a Example Video of our Combat...

It's Exactly Like that but my developer made it a little different. Credit due to my Developer.

Playable Characters Are:

Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, Broly, Frieza, 
Kid Trunks, Trunks, Adult Gohan, Ultimate Gohan, 
Kid Gohan, Goten, Bardock, Turles, Cooler, 
Tenshinhan, Krillin,Tien, Yamcha, Android 16,17,18,19,20

Goku Can Transform all the way up to Super Saiyan 3. Goku has Four Transformations.

Vegeta Can Transform into unlocked potential Mode, Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2 and Majin Super Saiyan Mode. Vegeta Has Four Transformations

and the rest have Potential Mode and Super Saiyan so the rest only have two transformations at this time.

I'm going to add Level 2 Potential Mode to all Characters so they can transform 3 times.

More Playable Characters are going to be added like Black Goku and all GT Main Characters.

Friend did two gameplay videos for me ! Excuse the 480p Graphics, he said used bandicam does that. I will have a gameplay video from me in 720p or 1080p Don't worry. Just wanted to release something to you guys (Public) like I promise.

This is the old graphics and game we was working on and now if you go under this video you see new progress of the game and Version 2.1 we're currently working on!

This is the New Version 2.0 We're Working On!!! We will reopen Closed BETA Soon! - Closed BETA number 2!

Excuse the Graphics its way better in-game and I was running from the npcs to show what the Kamehameha/Blast can do when fighting a large amount of Enemies. Hope you Enjoy!

This our New Scouter System! Check it out!

This will be the exact same way we do our Shenron Summoning!

if you interested let me know!

Edited: Forgot to mention what my job is in this project. The Game is in French and i'm translating into English. It's about 65% done. I'm also Working here and there on GFX addings, Spriting, NickNak Mapping, Item Balancing, NPC Creating, EXP/NPC Base Balancing for the game, and I also do some coding in the source.

[WARNING] EXPECT THINGS TO BE CHANGED AND ADDED TO THIS POST TO UPDATE STATUS OF HOW MANY JOINED AND HOW MANY POSITIONS LEFT OPEN!

We're accepting Programmers and Developers that are willing to help as well.

We need a Website Developer and a Forum Developer nothing to fancy. I might Develop the Forums but if someone else wanna be in-control of that let me know.

We will accept any help we can get depending on what you can offer to the Team.

UPDATE: WE HAVE COMPLETED 70 MAPS AND I WILL BE RELEASING A VIDEO VERY SOON! THIS WILL HAVE GAMEPLAY AND IT BE OUR OFFICIAL TRAILER VIDEO! BE PATIENT WITH ME PLEASE DURING THIS TIME AS I'M NOT MAKING A NORMAL VIDEO BUT A FAN MADE ONE FOR THE FAN MADE GAME THAT IS FREE TO PLAY! WE'RE RECRUITING AT THIS TIME SO PLEASE COMMENT BELOW IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN JOINING OUR STAFF! WE HAVE A MAPPER, GM, WEB DESIGNER, FORUM DESIGNER, AND A TEAM LEADER. WE NEED 2 MORE MAPPERS AND A ART DESIGNER! IF ANY SPRITERS WANNA JOIN YOUR MORE THEN WELCOME TOO!

UPDATE 2: ENCRYPTION SYSTEM IS EXPECTED TO BE DONE HOPEFULLY WITHIN A WEEK! THIS MEANS CLOSED BETA WILL COME EARLIER THEN EXPECTED! IF WE CAN GET MORE STAFF MEMBERS THE PROGRESS CAN GO EVEN QUICKER AND SPEED UP IN-GAME DEVELOPMENT FOR US TO GET READY TO LAUNCH THE GAME!

CLOSED BETA WILL ONLY ALLOW A HAND FULL OF SELECTED PLAYERS THAT WILL GET A PM ON THE FORUMS OF A ACCOUNT INFORMATION THAT WILL BE ALLOWED TO ACCESS THE SERVER. DURING THE FIRST WEEK OR TWO OF CLOSED BETA LAUNCH REGISTRATION WILL BE DISABLE FOR DEVELOPMENT REASONS. BETA TESTERS CAN BE CONSIDER PART OF THE DEVELOPMENT TEAM IS WHY I'M MENTIONING THIS.

Edited by Xavis
New and Game Progress
elvenbyte likes this

Yep it just got picked back up in development, been working on it for about two weeks now and got a good bit done. Expecting to get a lot done for a Closed Beta Testing for the upcoming Summer. And yeah that combat system would be dope if I can get my Developer to add it in.

I might be interested in helping, don't know what I could be helpful with, but I would be willing to give it a try.

Do you have any experience in mapping in Eclipse Origins, or 2D Map Editors? Or can you do art work like Graphics UI?

Edited: What type of work you can provide to this project? Any Skills? What's something you can bring to the Development Team?

Edited by Legendary

I have mapped multiple Mario MMORPG games in Eclipse Origins from awhile back, but since its been awhile don't know if I would be of use (probably doesn't sound encouraging), but just thought maybe I could help in some way since I like games like these.

That sounds better then what I can do in mapping lol. You think you can do some Legacy of Goku, and  Buu Fury type graphics? Like Example: Master Roshi's Island?

Edited: Do you have Skype or Discord? You can message me either one and I will add and speak with you more about mapping. I'm going to get a Encrpytion System Done to my files before any Client is released to any staff due to the fact of protecting customized work.

Edited by Legendary

Oh yea I can work with those sprites, and I also have discord, so I guess ill pm you my discord info later today if that's fine for you.

Yes that's perfectly fine with me. I make you a mapper. If you can map Legacy of Goku 1, ll Graphic Maps you be perfectly fine. Welcome aboard sir! And I will get this encryption system done to the Client so you can check out the map editor and see what you think. It's just like Eclipse but a tiny bit different.

Edited: I will release a Video on game play once my maps are added and setup! I promise! 

Edited:I'm trying to get few major things done like a Encryption system so I can release a closed beta earlier then expected, like 2 weeks or a Month latest for testing.

EDITED: But i'm short on Funds so if anyone wants to help me you can donate to my paypal @ darkmike504@gmail.com

I setup a Donation URL soon. But any Donations is helped and thanked!

Edited by Legendary
TheSandersGuy likes this

4 hours ago, Kasplant said:

All of these things are going to be added? Or added already?

I assume you work with @boasfesta since you're using all his systems for your game?

I think they will be added cause if they were already added it would be useless to have video of these system from 3 differant games. He seems to pick the best from every game. You should to add some information of the story cause with all these playable characters it's hard to figure out.

So you use frog creator ? Good luck for the fix and for the projet.

I'm sorry, but I really lolled at the part where he is short on funds xD

guess what? we all are lolz

but to remain on topic, I hope you are able to get stuff going, we really need a good dbz game around here...

OH LOL I AM WORKING WITH HIM! I won't have the exact systems for example the combat is just a idea that is going to be added with the teleportation skill, knock back on critical hit, and for sure the scouter system will be added just like you see in that video.

I'm trying to get a Encryption System done so I can protect my files, but as soon as I get few maps done I upload a video. I apologize for the Donate to me deal, I was just letting anyone know if they would like to donate that would be awesome and helpful, but I'm fine with the slow progress development. But the First two videos you see at the beginning is how my game is looking. I'm try my hardest to get a team together to build a unique MMORPG DBZ Game!

EDITED: if anyone willing to Encrypt my system to help me protect my files that also help me big time! That help me out better then a donation would.

Damian666 and Kasplant like this

Just curious, why exactly are you worried about encrypting your graphics when they are all readily  available online? Anyways, good luck with your project. Have yet to see a DBZ game get made still. 

Cause the Sprites, and Tilesets were custom made. Time and Effort were put into the files.

EDITED: Custom GUI Work is going to be added as well.

EDITED: Video will not be released into I finsh a good bit of maps to show. I'm expecting to be done hopefully tonight or Tomorrow! Tomorrow I have very important things to take care of so if i'm delayed I let everyone know and should have a video out by or on Monday.

Edited by Legendary

depends what language, engine etc.

I have multiple encryption systems, for old and new systems. but they are kinda personal, the point of them gets defeated when you share the system in the wild ya know xD

@Damian666 He's in EO so do you have one for that? And I'm sure you can just edit something to make it not ruin the encryption or use on you don't care about?

@Damian666 I'm using a French Engine that i'm translating into English it's 65% done (Critical Fixes). But I can package my Engine up and send it to you if you wanna try to add a Encryption System to it. I'm trusting you so no worries :)! But I can take my main graphic files out if you wan't and put the default back in and you can test and see if you can do a encryption on it.

wait what? you're in that frog engine?

oh hell no... atleast move to EO4...

that you don't want to move to orion for example I understand, if your used to vb6, but that piece of crap? not gonna happen, sorry.

So much work and coding has been worked on in this engine though... It works perfectly fine though.

EDITED: These guys work with the same engine and had like 40 people online and no lag even though the server was even out of the country for me

Edited by Legendary