mini-map How to add mini-maps to your game!

Ambard

Very nice Ambard. I always knew you were able to bend engines to maximize their potential :P

As you are obviously aware, there is a huge amount of potential in the Intersect event system which when used properly can allow for amazing things, such as utilizing the global events creatively to inspire player interaction ect.

I look forward to more of your youtube videos :)

6 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

Very interesting but that will add up to a LOT of images long term. Coding a minimap system would be much better I feel.

Agreed. What I have done is just a simple base. However, there are some people out there who just want to make a game without coding and this is a great way to do that. What I did is just a neat way of showing how Intersect is powerful and fun enough to appeal to a wide variety of game developers no matter what there level of expertise may be.

• 2 years later...

Image is compressing when change the resolution. No way to play in 1920x1080 with map in 800x600. Then I tryed to make Full HD image but you can't see it at others resolutions. So idea is good, but looks like it doesn't work anymore