Mapping Mixing of different assets

Whitespirits

I really like the tile and the character style, I think everything is according with each other. The only thing I see strange is the tree proportion with the character, maybe it's a little small and not realistic :ph34r:

Haha, I did this awhile back myself. The only problem I ran into was the buildings. DBZ has an interesting building structure and using the time fantasy buildings I felt just wouldn't do. I guess I could have just made them myself but I never followed through with the idea. 

8 minutes ago, PhenomenalDev said:

@Zetasis Now that you say it, it needs to be kinda blurred in a way or maybe just shaded differently.

Horrible advice to blur it. The shading is fine, and is how you would shade metallic surface with reflections. What's off is how it's dithered inappropriately. 

On another note, it does need an outline to match the current tileset.

1 hour ago, Whitespirits said:

I think @Murdoc is right, the dithered needs to be bigger square to match perfectly or closer ;)

Not quite what I was referring to. 

Here is an example of good dithering, called interlaced dithering:

KZKqtGb.png

Here is an example of bad dithering, which creates single pixel noise:

5Nb6rRz.png

The other issue is that the dithering technique is not used in the Time Fantasy tile-set. The result is that the house doesn't match the style as much as it could, if let's say a non-dithered shading technique was utilized. However, it is the right resolution and the saturation matches fairly well so it's not a horrible fit. Give it a darker outline (such as seen in the trees) and it will match a little better. Best of luck.