Error

Stx

Question

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tried to load null value for index 105 of tilesets
<br/>
StackTrace :   at Intersect_Server.Classes.Core.Database.LoadGameObjects(GameObject type) in C:\Users\JC Snider\Desktop\Intersect-Engine\Intersect Server\Classes\Core\Database.cs:line 1707
   at Intersect_Server.Classes.Core.Database.LoadAllGameObjects() in C:\Users\JC Snider\Desktop\Intersect-Engine\Intersect Server\Classes\Core\Database.cs:line 1445
   at Intersect_Server.Classes.Core.Database.InitDatabase() in C:\Users\JC Snider\Desktop\Intersect-Engine\Intersect Server\Classes\Core\Database.cs:line 199
   at Intersect_Server.Classes.MainClass.Main(String[] args) in C:\Users\JC Snider\Desktop\Intersect-Engine\Intersect Server\Classes\Core\Main.cs:line 68
Date :15/01/2017 22:50:20

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 answers to this question

@Essence your database got corrupted. Likely due to a server crash. Can you send me your database via PM. I'd love to see if I can recover it.

In the meantime you can use SqliteBrowser and delete row 105 of the tilesets table. That will let you get back to work with (hopefully minor, if any data loss)

9 hours ago, jcsnider said:

@Essence your database got corrupted. Likely due to a server crash. Can you send me your database via PM. I'd love to see if I can recover it.

In the meantime you can use SqliteBrowser and delete row 105 of the tilesets table. That will let you get back to work with (hopefully minor, if any data loss)

Will send you it when im home from college. Cheers.