No community board is ever complete without it's own corner of sinister mayhem! Now what would this corner be without it's equally estranged dweller(s), quite normally crazed over the musings of life as defined at the very rainbowy fringes of psychosis!

Bwahahahaha!

Everyone should join me, on my conquest to prove that life is a videogame, and that robin is the DM/GM of said reality. :D

Note: My love for @Robin is a mechanical one, quite similar to the negative connotation behind the phrase "keyboard warrior", and KNOWS NO BOUNDS (minus the keyboard)! Time hath not faded thine glory, nor thy excellence in the field of logic and circuitry. Exalted are thy words, as I blah blah some blah blah, and stuff. This is what i do when I'm bored gais, I love @Robin ;~; , favorite past time EVER!

Also, let me have a minute to burry the old thread, very unceremoniously like :)
~ RIP ~
 https://www.eclipseorigins.com/Thread-Fan-Club-REO

The End.

Screenshot_117.png

Gross, the allowance of alphabet for the presumed achronym is brutal and taboo. Also, I've drawn a blank on why I'd want a club for a unique name derived from a dog food product :(

Robin is BAE. ~varinyc

Bwahahahaha!

The only objective to this topic is to match forces against the derailment to anything less than completely Robin. I say these words are farce or facade to an equivalent amount of power, to revert attention back towards Robin. Self contained :D