Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ValiantNorth

Bank working?

Question

Just wondering if the bank is fully functional? On double-click to deposit items the client disconnects from the server.

Neither crash so neither produce error logs.

8 answers to this question

6 hours ago, Damian666 said:

ill check it out :)

yep, broken, and fixed.

ill push the update to GitHub :P

Thanks for the quick fix! Just btw the Quest Editor is doing the same as well (not sure if its just my end or what at this point)

If you have a fork on Github you can easily merge the changes from the main branch. Otherwise you'll likely have a fairly hard time sorting things out.

14 minutes ago, Chronos said:

If you have a fork on Github you can easily merge the changes from the main branch. Otherwise you'll likely have a fairly hard time sorting things out.

I guess I'll have fun. Lol

7 minutes ago, Essence said:

I guess I'll have fun. Lol

You could check out a fork of your own, and use a tool such as WinMerge to merge your own changes into it and commit this to your personal fork, then keep it up to date with the main branch from there on and commit your changes to your own. This way you'll never lose your own source code as it's under source control, and you can easily add in vital fixes or new features.

Probably a decent amount of work to do this once, but after that it should be relatively simple.

Essence likes this

5 minutes ago, Chronos said:

You could check out a fork of your own, and use a tool such as WinMerge to merge your own changes into it and commit this to your personal fork, then keep it up to date with the main branch from there on and commit your changes to your own. This way you'll never lose your own source code as it's under source control, and you can easily add in vital fixes or new features.

I'll take a look into this.

Cheers!