Intersect 2D Game Engine Tutorial Series

Ambard

Published on Jan 4, 2017

Just a quick introduction to the 2D game engine Intersect. No coding required but all you open source C# programmers will love it just as much. Current version is alpha 1.9.

UPDATE: Beta v2 is now out. You can still use the first 4 tutorials after you download the new Beta 2 version. I hope to update soon.

Table Of Contents

1.Introduction

2. Installing and Running Intersect

3. Editing your first start characters and classes

4. Mapping Part 1

This tutorial series will walk you through every aspect of downloading and installing the game engine to finally creating a customized world of your very own. As Intersect grows and moves into its Beta version I too will grow and move into better quality videos. I have already invested a lot of time and effort into learning how to use the best software and editing tools that I can. These videos are a lot of work even at this early stage so please bear with me as we all grow together.

Hey everyone. Just finished my second tutorial on the Intersect game engine. I got a real microphone so it should sound better. I still can't seem to shake the ummm thing but I will work on it, lol. Please give me a like and maybe even a comment on YouTube. As Intersect grows I also want to grow and contribute to it's success.

49 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

I hope you stick with this :) we really need a full series. Best of luck!

I hope to have #2 Creating your character and first map later today. Thanks for the support.

This is awesome! Hope it serves a good purpose, and people utilize this resource in the future when its complete. One small error at the end of the video it says "This has been an Abardia presentation" :P Could tone down the "uhms" but thats just me being picky ahahah!

1 hour ago, yeroC said:

This is awesome! Hope it serves a good purpose, and people utilize this resource in the future when its complete. One small error at the end of the video it says "This has been an Abardia presentation" :P Could tone down the "uhms" but thats just me being picky ahahah!

Thanks man! Well noted on the ummms, lol. I am aware of it and hope to have a much better quality tutorial out soon.

Video moved to top post.

Hey everyone. Just finished my second tutorial on the Intersect game engine. I got a real microphone so it should sound better. I still can't seem to shake the ummm thing but I will work on it, lol. Please give me a like and maybe even a comment on YouTube. As Intersect grows I also want to grow and contribute to it's success.

Edited by Ambard
Video moved to top post.