WIP Untold Fables Online

Miharukun

logo.png

This game is build using Intersect Engine.

The beginning.

Spoiler

As you guys know, since i post about my lava maps i got so many feedbacks about it. Either it's about good feedbacks and bad one but i appreciate all :D Because of that i can do better at mapping now!

And so, i have a friend from an Online game. Me and Him is like the most respected players in there but we have a problem with the game manager and admins and it's like they been cheating on us. Like we're always winning the Grand Event and Tournament of the game but they always delayed the prizes like the 2nd and 3rd place will get their prizes a week after the Event/Tournament while us always after a month sometimes 2 months. Well, we're being okay with that but recently the game dev being so annoying and we decided to make our own game where all players would be treated Equal. Even thought we got a problem with some of players, we would still be Equal to them.

What the game will be.

Spoiler

We still thinking about it but we already have some ideas.

This game will mainly focusing on PvP and GvG because we like that so much! But still it won't be a P2W game, me and him more like a game where player need to work hard to be the best even without spending real money. Also, we always want to build a good community game where players can became competitive but not being toxic like saying bad words to his Rival, etc. And also we're planning that this game will have class Advancement and Skills Attributes. Like we start with Noob class, once you reach lvl 15 you can choose 1 of 5 Basic Class. (Warrior, Mage, Rogue, Archer, Cleric) and once player already choose basic class and already level 50 they can choose their advancement class, and there will be 3 Advancement class.

Example : I'm a level 50 Warrior then i go to Warrior NPC and say that i already level 50, the NPC will give 3 options what we want to become next. Either it's a Berserker, a Knight or a Gladiator. Once we choose Knight, we will have 2 more class advancement but in linear path like Knight > Royal Knight > Paladin. (This is just an example :D ) Don't worry, we will make all class balanced so they need to do team work to go Hunting or clearing a Dungeon.

Also about skills attributes, it's like a skill advancement like that gives % more base skill damage. 

So, what makes player good is not just from Equipments alone but also from skills advancements.

Features.

Spoiler

-Under Construction- :D 

Classes.

Spoiler

So you start as a Noob class.

Once you level 10 you can choose 1 of 5 basic classes.

Warrior

Mage

Rogue

Archer

Cleric

And after you level 30 you can talk to you class NPC for class Advancement, you will take linear path of your class.

Example : Archer > Ranger > Gunner > Musketeer.

Each class has their Role on a Team work so you need to form a party especially if you're a Cleric :P

eee62955465a2916a878157eb1867437.png

Will update the new pic about this later. :D 

Storyline.

Spoiler

We have a Lore Master now!  

Screenshots.

Spoiler

Tutorial Island

Spoiler

Spoiler

More to come soon! :D 

Sorry for my really bad english!

Also I take any criticism and feedbacks.

Thanks guys!

Login Theme

Approved! Best of luck! One thing I'd like to mention, sometimes it's hard to get a huge player base, so getting groups are hard. I suggest making content that needs a group, need about 1 to 2 people. Someone and a healer let's say. Personal opinion of course. Good luck :)

10 minutes ago, yeroC said:

Approved! Best of luck! One thing I'd like to mention, sometimes it's hard to get a huge player base, so getting groups are hard. I suggest making content that needs a group, need about 1 to 2 people. Someone and a healer let's say. Personal opinion of course. Good luck :)

Thank you! And yeah i was thinking of that too xD 2 people minimum, you always need a Cleric and a Cleric always need someone to help them leveling :D Thanks for the feedback yeroC! :D 

Welcome to the game making community! I have a feeling you're fairly new to making games, and I hope it really takes hold for you. I wish you the best of luck, and just have a single line of advice: have lots of fun! I'll be looking out for any new maps you post to see your progression as a map maker. Cheers! :) 

11 hours ago, Refur said:

Hey, that map looks great, I really like it.
I hope to see more more maps design and the interface graphic 8).

Keep on it.

Regards

Hey thanks! :D I was making many big maps but i didn't see some of the tilesets i use has copyright. So, i need to delete all of it ahaha xD this is the example

c03b4094e443d175f25ed3279ac2fd2c.png

8 hours ago, Miharukun said:

Hey thanks! :D I was making many big maps but i didn't see some of the tilesets i use has copyright. So, i need to delete all of it ahaha xD this is the example

-snip-

Wow, looks good too, the city at middle of map remember me to the principal city of Zelda Link to the past (just a little bit :P).

How do you know that tileset has copyright? I'm afraid the same thing happens to me ??? haha

8 hours ago, Refur said:

Wow, looks good too, the city at middle of map remember me to the principal city of Zelda Link to the past (just a little bit :P).

How do you know that tileset has copyright? I'm afraid the same thing happens to me ??? haha

I took some of the tilesets from the rpg maker forum and forgot to see if it's free royalty or no xD

1 hour ago, Ariel said:

Looks Nice Man!

Thanks man! :D I will show the new maps in beta 2 where Transparency fixed and with the new tilesets.

Updated!

Changed the game name, adding class image explanation, new map (need to delete all those maps and make new one xD), adding video spoiler. More will come soon as i busy with balancing the gameplay right now. :D Every attack and spells will have good animations and sounds including that loli girl sound.

• 3 weeks later...

Long time doesn't update xD too busy working on balancing the game. Probably I will post all the things that changed when i do beta test, but here it is the current system of guild because there's no guild system yet.

Introducing Guild Logo.

Since guild is not available yet at the moment, I will replace it with guild logo. Guild logo is like an identity for your guild members. So, when you guys start playing and wanted to form a guild, find an admin and tell him that you wanted to form a guild. The admin will tell you the requirements and since the guild is not available yet he will replace it with guild logo instead.

The requirements are: 
1. You need to reach level 50.
2. You gotta be strong because you're the guild leader.
3. You need to complete Guild quest.
4. You need 5 million gold.

Benefits of having a guild?
1. You can buy guild house that scattered around the world.
2. Guild leader will receive special costume.

3. Being able to participate in Guild War and much more.

Spoiler

6d876462a9eb583879777e5667773bb7.png

7be1c5d15cf287f31d8cd8d143da3882.png

P.S the guild logo in the pictures is not the actual guild logo in the game, it's just an example. Players need to make their own logo, we won't provide them with basic logo.

5 hours ago, Miharukun said:

Long time doesn't update xD too busy working on balancing the game. Probably I will post all the things that changed when i do beta test, but here it is the current system of guild because there's no guild system yet.

Introducing Guild Logo.

Since guild is not available yet at the moment, I will replace it with guild logo. Guild logo is like an identity for your guild members. So, when you guys start playing and wanted to form a guild, find an admin and tell him that you wanted to form a guild. The admin will tell you the requirements and since the guild is not available yet he will replace it with guild logo instead.

The requirements are: 
1. You need to reach level 50.
2. You gotta be strong because you're the guild leader.
3. You need to complete Guild quest.
4. You need 5 million gold.

Benefits of having a guild?
1. You can buy guild house that scattered around the world.
2. Guild leader will receive special costume.

3. Being able to participate in Guild War and much more.

Hide contents

6d876462a9eb583879777e5667773bb7.png

7be1c5d15cf287f31d8cd8d143da3882.png

P.S the guild logo in the pictures is not the actual guild logo in the game, it's just an example. Players need to make their own logo, we won't provide them with basic logo.

Heads up for lots of paint drawn dick logo's ;)