Chance to Win Earth Defense Force 4.1 Giveaway by Subscribing to my Youtube Channel

orcywoo6

Hi guys, really not sure if this is allowed but I'm holding a little gleam raffle in exchange for a bit of youtube activity.

I'm giving away a steam key for Earth Defense Force 4.1 Shadow of New Despair (worth around £30) to one lucky winner.

All you have to do is follow the instructions on gleam and you can get multiple raffle tickets. The winner will be contacted and announced on the night the draw ends. ;D

Raffle Link

Here's the absolutely ridiculous trailer:

If this isn't allowed please let me know but I just thought its something to share with the community. 

19 hours ago, jcsnider said:

I'm not sure if we want to allow this kinda stuff and 

that kinda stuff here or not. It is something I am going to talk to the mod team about.  Regardless I made the title accurate and less clickbaity.  We shall see.

-JC 

Yeah as I said, I'm really sorry if it irks anyone, just thought it would be a nice place to share and maybe get a bit of discussion.

17 hours ago, or3o said:

Does this remind anyone of starship troopers?

That was my thoughts exactly when I found out about this game haha :D

13 hours ago, PhenomenalDev said:

@or3o I love edf (own this game already) think every b movie alien flick ever you get massive insects, aliens and huge weapons and 4 classes. All in all it is a great game would be fun to play with one of you guys if you get it :P

Yeah after playing this game it made me realise just how rare a bit of mad fun is, this game is great on coop!