Why the equipements don't affect ?

Meto

Question

Hello all ! I'm new in the Intersect Community, i'm french, so please, exuse me if i make some errors. ;D

I make a MMORPG with Intersect but i have a very big problem ! The equipement/item affect nothing.

There is my item :

1479647105-item.png

See ? It gives me 246 point everyhere and 91 damages.

I equip the item :

1479647140-equiper.png

When i attack without item i make 18/19/20/21 damage, and same damage with the item, why ?

Same thing for the armor, it don't protect me, i ate the same damage from ennemies. Please i need your help :'(

9 answers to this question

@Meto.Z You can continue creating your game, and the development team will make sure EVERYTHING will carries over to the new version of Intersect, ALWAYS, and I mean everything. Resources, quests, etc. 

The reason equipment doesn't affect anything is because it is a bug, it is not supposed to be like that. Like phenomenal said, it should be addressed in a newer version. 

26 minutes ago, Miharukun said:

Before you post something, make sure you find the problem in the Search thing first :D 

Hello thanks for your answer but the tip doesn't really work for me because :

-I tried a lot of options in Item/Projectile/Spell editor and i don't make higher damage or i make higher damage but i crash my server when i kill my NPC.

-We can't make armor with this system ...

All the way this tip isn't interesting for me.

12 minutes ago, PhenomenalDev said:

@Meto.Z It will be fixed soon :P hopefully the update (2.0 which comes with the first source code release) will come in december.

Hello ! Thank you, i will search the exact release date. You think i can continue my game and go to 2.0 in december keeping all my project/maps/resources/etc ?

This is really strange no ? Me i'm new here but the engin is 1.9 version today and there is a very big problem. How to make a game with this bug ??

12 hours ago, PhenomenalDev said:

@Meto.Z Carry on with your game as usual every update there is a converter you run to update the game.

Thanks a lot, appreciate. :)

7 hours ago, yeroC said:

@Meto.Z You can continue creating your game, and the development team will make sure EVERYTHING will carries over to the new version of Intersect, ALWAYS, and I mean everything. Resources, quests, etc. 

The reason equipment doesn't affect anything is because it is a bug, it is not supposed to be like that. Like phenomenal said, it should be addressed in a newer version. 

Hello, thanks for your answer and for the assurance you gave me but you said we will can transfer everything like quests, for me the Quest Editor isn't accessible, can i know why ?

10 minutes ago, Meto.Z said:

Thanks a lot, appreciate. :)

Hello, thanks for your answer and for the assurance you gave me but you said we will can transfer everything like quests, for me the Quest Editor isn't accessible, can i know why ?

Quests aren't out yet, but they will be soon. He's just saying that all past iterations of Intersect and the games you make on them will be able to be updated to the newest version.

10 hours ago, MCADAMS said:

Quests aren't out yet, but they will be soon. He's just saying that all past iterations of Intersect and the games you make on them will be able to be updated to the newest version.

Oh okay thanks, i searched how to active the quest editor :P

9 minutes ago, yeroC said:

Should've used a different analogy, I apologize. Quests will be available soon!!

Okay i will follow the news then :D