About This File
Welcome to Intersect - The Free 2D ORPG Creation Toolkit (aka MMORPG Maker)
This Engine Brings 2D ORPGs to a Whole New Level Offering:
- Seamless World Design
- Powerful Events for Unique Player Experiences
- All of the Expected RPG Elements
- No Coding Required!
- Modern and Open Source C# Codebase (if you do want to code!)
- Free Updates with New Features, General Improvements, Bug Fixes and More!
We also have an amazing support community and resources - there is no faster way to design and release your game!
Feel free to check out the screenshots above. You can download Intersect on the right - it is completely free!
What's New in Version Beta 4.6 See changelog
Intersect Beta 4.6 Released!
November 20th 2017
Moar bug fixes!
Bug Fixes/Problems Solved:
- Maps failing to load/crashing entering the game
- Long pause when closing the client/server.
- Fixed "None" value when using Intersect in different languages.
- Removed condition that attacks must do at least 1 damage. (Guards with 0 damage won't hurt players now)
- Fixed item description window quantity not updating
- Fixed item name not showing up when hovering over equipment
- Fixed map sounds playing at 100% audio before maps loaded completely
- Removed ability to attack friendly npcs and for friendly npcs to get angry
- Fixed event pathfinding when common events were running
- Fixed npcs not being able to fire projectiles.
- and more!
Database backup system! -- Backups your database on launch and every 2 hours thereafter.
- Backups can be found in Server/Resources/Backups
- Options for how many backups to keep, how often to backup, etc coming in Beta 5!
Beta 5 is on the way!
If you're already using 4.3, 4.4, or 4.5 just download 4.6 and overwrite your .exes.
As always please keep in touch with us and report all bugs that you find!