Playable Chronicles of cyberpunk [Release]

Dima Kozyr

Chronicles of cyberpunk is adventure in the city of the near future in which power belongs to the big brother and his supercomputer. You have to convince the inhabitants of the city is in danger of artificial intelligence and fight together with the forces of cyborgs.

Story and atmosphere of the game inspired by a lot of movies, games and images about cyberpunk. One of my main goals is to create a world to which the player wants to plunge and which he did not want to leave.  I make this game every day, so it inevitably moves to the release. Game will contain a lot of handmade artwork and many models.

3dc6a36431fd9d576bb4b1a5510a9fef-768x432.jpg

bfjjgfb-768x432.jpg

e5cf52dda39529158c769b811e02557a-768x431.jpg

fgddfgd-768x432.jpg

gdfgdf-768x432.jpg

hddf-768x432.jpg

hsczz1-1-768x432.jpg

mtnu76-768x432.jpg

nfg-768x432.jpg

nrtr-768x432.jpg

• 3 months later...

Now I program the entire game on the acts. In difficult places (where you need to make a cut-scene, animations of people, boss fights, etc.) put the plug in the code, so you can play without them. I'll complete it later. Now I've done 7 acts out of 28.
Total left:
- Program other 21 act
- Complete models of people and animations
- Boss fights
- Put sounds / music
- Make the cut scenes

C2xDkcBXUAE7pEO.jpg

6 hours ago, Essence said:

Looks like a great game so far. Love the models!

Thanks=)

3 hours ago, Ambard said:

This looks really good. Will it be playable with a VR headset? I notice it has the ability for this.

Thanks, it is my first game and I have no experience with VR, so I can't promise, but maybe I'll do it in the future

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Several new screenshots. I decided to find the music on freesound.org. There are cool ambient-tracks with the type of license, allowing me to use them in commercial projects without the author's consent. There are no prices for such people who post them. I added them to the game and now everything is much more atmospheric. I've already run around a hundred times, but now with music, the game feels completely different. And also added audio effects for cars, drones, refrigerators, etc. And finished almost all icons of the characters, 4 more characters left

1-4.jpg 1-5.jpg

3.jpg

15 minutes ago, SonicMicro234 said:

At first I thought this was gay as shit......but now the more I think about it, this is pretty original and a completely different direction as most games. So I like it ;) Good stuff!

Thanks, I hope you will enjoy the final version =)